Statement of Faith
- We believe in the inerrancy and authority of the Holy Scriptures
- 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Psalm 12:6-7
- We believe in the virgin birth, diety, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- John 1:34; Matthew 1:18-25; John 16:6; Hebrews 9:24
- We believe in salvation by faith based upon Christ’s atoning work on the cross of Calvary.
- John 1:12; Romans 5:1; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
- We believe in the literal and physical return of Christ.
- John 14:3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Titus 2:13; Revelation 19:11-16; 20:1-6
Thus, these principles apply:
- Scripture is the sole authority for faith and doctrine.
- Salvation is a 100% free gift of God’s grace through faith. We will not add works to grace for salvation but we will teach obedience as essential to fellowship with Christ and spiritual growth as a believer.
- The literal, historical, grammatical method of interpretation should be applied to most effectively understand the truths of Scripture.